HYPERFLY continues its partnership with NBALab for a new Katakana drop. This collection consists of 4 Jiu Jitsu Kimonos, each representing a different NBA team. The Katakana collection was designed to pay homage to Gentle Art's Japanese origin. This collection is an extremely limited, collector's edition drop.
- 450 gsm Pearl Weave
- Embroidered basketball net pattern on skirt
- Hyperfly shield embroidery on right arm
- Golden State Warriors in Japanese Katakana on left arm
- San Francisco in Japanese Katakana on front right
- Large Golden State Warriors Katakana team logo on back
- "You Can't Teach Heart" print inside the jacket (left-side)
- NBA 75 Year diamond logo on skirt
- Basketball jersey liner inside Gi jacket
- 10 oz cotton twill
- Embroidered basketball net pattern
- Internal drawstring
- Jock tag on upper left
- Japanese Katakana team logo
This is a very limited drop and we are not able to accept any returns or exchanges for any of Katakana Collection Gis. All sales are final.
*Not pre-shrunk - wash cold and hang dry*
This particular batch has greater deviations in wing span and pant length than expected.
If you are in the middle of your size and usually have some room for shrinkage we recommend you go at least half a size up. If you are at the top of your size we recommend you go a full size up.
A0/A0L -> A1
A1S/A1 -> A2
A1L/A2 -> A2L
A2/A2L -> A3
A3/A3L -> A4
Our gis are not preshrunk so if you have 1-2 inches of room in your wingspan you can shrink by washing it hot and/or drying it. Otherwise we recommend to wash cold and hang dry.
We highly recommend you take a close look at the size chart below to make sure you are ordering the correct size.