FINAL SALE // NO RETURNS
The ancestor of the modern Jiu Jitsu Gi is the traditional Judo Kimono. Our original Judofly design pays homage to this—blending tradition and innovation.
- 750 gsm Pearl Weave
- Double Diamond Weave skirt
- Right arm: Hyperfly shield embroidery in Katakana
- Left arm: Kodokan emblem embroidery
- Above skirt / left-side: color on color "You Can't Teach Heart" in Katakana
- Reinforced 7 inch - 15 white stitch twill layer inside the sleeves for greater grip breaking
- Double Diamond Weave reinforcements on elbow areas
- Traditional Judo back-seam for extra support
- "You Can't Teach Heart" print inside the jacket (left-side)
- Clam Shell cut
- The elbow and knee reinforcements make this Gi illegal for competition
- 12 oz cotton twill
- Double Diamond Weave reinforcements on knee areas
- Reinforced 4 inch - 10 stitch twill layer inside the cuff for greater grip breaking
- Diamond Weave gi bag
- Gi drawstrings matching gi pants
JudoFly Series Gis fit larger than most other Gis. Additionally, due to the heavy weave it does not have a high shrink rate. If you are at the bottom of a size, we recommend you wear at least half-a-size down from what you normally wear (e.g. If normally A2, try A1L instead).
Due to the thick weave and heavy construction, loose threads may appear after first wash.
*Not pre-shrunk - wash cold and hang dry*
*Not IBJJF Legal*
All orders ship within 7-10 business days
45 Days to return or exchange
Available for in store pick up
Have a question?
Very nice quality but very heavy.
I had my eye on this gi for several months and finally decided to buy. I love the design and the construction is very good. I removed the elbow and knee patches to reduce some weight. It is very heavy and a little hotter than my other gis.
Wanted a gi that would last, arrived with a hole in the pants. I don't recommend hyperfly products.
One of my favorite gis.
Was waiting for this one to go on sale and it did. Love this gi. Training partners grips get all tired and I just laugh at their poor decisions to grip up with the judofly.
Best Hyperfly Judogi
Almost too pretty to train and sweat in. That's what it is for, after all. Best gi Hyperfly makes, hands down. Wish I had 5 of them! I typically wear an A1 in the Starlyte and Icon gis. Following the provided size guide, I ordered an A0L. It is a bit snug, but due to the weave, there will be minimal shrinkage. It still fits like a tailored gi. I highly recommend to any BJJ or Judo practitioner. If more become available, I might just buy 5...
Kodokan Judo heritage/tribute.
I placed an order during the restock. My order was delayed due to the JudoFly Quattro shipping in, instead of the JudoFly. After a month of waiting, I finally received my JudoFly. When I opened the package, I discovered loose stitching on the Kodokan emblem on the sleeve along with minor loose stitching in small spots in random places on the Gi top. Due to the slight discount to make up for the wait, I decided to just keep and use the JudoFly. For a heavy Gi, it’s surprisingly soft in a good way, but has thoughtful designs to help break grips easier. I spent some time trying to shrink it to fit me better. The Gi gets a lot of compliments at practice. One of my favourite Gi's, since I'm very sentimental of my past in Judo. I’d recommend this Gi for practice, if you can get one free of defects.