This product is final sale.
We are proud to be back with Jiu Jitsu legend Romulo Barral with another limited edition Everyday Porrada Gi. The Gracie Barra black belt is not only an ADCC World Champion and multiple-time IBJJF World Champion, but also the leader of the Everyday Porrada movement.
In Romulo’s words:
“Everyday Porrada is the secret to everything you want in life. It’s the key to overcoming adversity. It means working, grinding, training every day to achieve your goal, your mission, your purpose in life – where intensity, discipline and a relentless work ethic become your way of life.”
- 750 gsm Pearl Weave
- Double Diamond Weave skirt
- Right arm: Icon emblem
- Left arm: Everyday Porrada Diamond emblem
- Right skirt: Hyperfly emblem
- Left skirt: Everyday Porrada Diamond emblem
- Above skirt / backside: black Everyday Porrada emblem
- Traditional Judo back-seam for extra support
- "You Can't Teach Heart" print inside the jacket (left-side)
- 10 oz cotton twill
- Everyday Porrada Diamond pattern emblem down both legs
- Hyperfly emblem on backside of pants
Not pre-shrunk so it is recommended you wash cold and hang dry.
Now available in White & Royal Blue.
Everyday Porrada x Hyperfly Gis fit larger than most other Gis. Additionally, due to the heavy weave it does not have a high shrink rate. If you are at the bottom of a size, we recommend you wear at least half-a-size down from what you normally wear (e.g. If normally A2, try A1L instead).
Due to the thick weave and heavy construction, loose threads may also appear after first wash.
Available in sizes F0 - A6